Dr. David Lintner
Dr. David Lintner specializes in arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder and is active in teaching orthopedic surgeons the latest techniques. He also specializes in injuries to throwers’ shoulders and elbows, having written more than thirty scientific articles about ACL injuries, thrower’s injuries, and other sports medicine issues.
Dr. Lintner is proud to partner with Kirby Surgical Center and provide high quality care and personal attention to our patients. Find more information about Kirby Surgical Center here.
Pages in this Site
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine Specialist
- Dr. David Lintner
- Our Staff
- Sports Injuries
- Injuries to the Thrower’s Elbow
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Our Patients’ Success Stories
- Surgery Information
- Rehab Protocols
Most Recent Articles
- Dynamic Warm Up with Houston Texans’ Roland Ramirez
- Interesting article on Tommy John Surgery.
- White Water Kayaking after Rotator Cuff Repair
- Endurance Athletes now have a a program focused on their types of injuries and how to accelerate their recovery.
- Congratulations to Taylor Taska: Lone Star Conference 2014 Pre-season Player of the Year